• The Lefkada Archaeological Museum : It is housed in the cultural center of Lefkada (A. Sikelianou & N. Svoronou street). The findings exhibited cover a period of time, beginning in the middle of the Paleolithic times (200.000 – 35.000 π.Χ.) and reaching the later Roman times. The findings of German archaeologist Willhelm Dairpfeld, who developed the theory that Lefkada is Homer’s Ithaca, are exhibited.
• Museum of Angelos Sikelianos : In the two-storeyed house that Angelos Sikelianos was born and lived in Lefkada, it became possible to develop the vision and the act of the poet in a modern useum. The visitor can admire personal items of the poet and learn details about his life and work.
• The Ecclesiastic Museum of the Faneromeni Monastery : It is housed in Monastery of Faneromeni, 4 kilometers from the city of Lefkada. The exhibits cover a period of time since the second Turkish occupation (1479-1684) up to 1864. The main bulk of the exhibits comprise of paintings of Lefkadian artists, mainly post Byzantine paintings and parts of chancel screens , manuscripts and old prints , and silver works objects.
• The “Pantazis Kontomixis” Folkloric Museum of the “Orpheus” Cultural Group : It is housed in the old town of Lefkada (Stefanistsi 2, close to the central square). It includes many significant and rare exhibits from the everyday life of the Lefkadite people.
• The Phonograph Museum : In the old city of Lefkada (12 Kalkani st.) a small private museum exists, exhibiting phonographs, records, rare objects of use, decorative instruments, boxes, seals, currency and post cards of the time.